- To the ends of the earth - William Golding - LivreOccasion - Bon Etat - Faber and Faber - Poche - Structure Coopérative d'insertion à but non lucratif.5,13 €
- Meinl Tuning Fork Earth TTF-EMeinl Tuning Fork Earth TTF-EA; Description: Duration of one orbital period around the sun (= one calendar year) OM tone; Position to sun: 3st planet; Orbital period in years: 1; Orbital period in days: 365; Orbital period in seconds: 31556925.9747; Frequency calculation: 1/31556925.9747 sec. = 3.1689x10 pot. -8 Hz, (3.1689x10 pot. -8 Hz x 2) 2 pot. 31 = 136.10 Hz ; Frequency: 136,10 Hz (= 32. Octave); Tone: C#3; Shifted 440 Hz standard-pitch: A4/a' = 432,09 Hz; Made in Germany60,00 €
- Games Work Shop NECROMUNDA: ORLOCK GANG TACTICS CARDS (VO)en anglais.expand your games of necromunda with these 26 cards, representing the myriad tricks and schemes that can be used to gain an advantage in the underhive. as well as 18 gang-specific tactics cards that perfectly encapsulate the way that house orlock fight, there are also 8 blank fighter cards for you to keep track of your gang.this box contains 26 100mm x 75mm cards for use in games of necromunda:n 18x orlock gang specific gang tactics cards n 8x blank fighter cardsyou will need a copy of necromunda: underhive, or necromunda: dark uprising, and necromunda: house of iron to use the contents of this set.11,88 €
- Meinl Tuning Fork Platonic TTF-E-PLMeinl Tuning Fork Platonic Year TTF-E-PL; Description: Duration of one gyroscopic motion of the earth's axis through all zodiac-constellations; Position to sun: 3rd planet; Orbital period in years: 25920; Orbital period in days: 9460800; Orbital period in seconds: 8.17973x1011; Frequency calculation: 1/8.17973x1011 sec. = 1.22253x10 pot. -12 Hz; (1.22253x10 pot. -12 Hz x 2) 2 pot. 46 = 172.06 Hz, Frequency: 172.06 Hz (= 47. Octave); Tone: F3; Shifted 440 Hz standard-pitch: A4/a' = 433.56 Hz, Made in Germany60,00 €
Si vous voulez en voir plus à propos d’informatique,
conservez notre site en favori !
- Meinl Tuning Fork Synodic TTF-M-SYMeinl Tuning Fork Synodic Moon TTF-M-SY; Description: Duration of one orbital period around the earth, measured from one new-moon to another; Orbital period in days: 29.530588; Orbital period in seconds: 2551442.803; Frequency calculation: 1/2551442.803 sec. = 0.00000039 Hz, (0.00000039 Hz x 2) 2 pot. 28 = 210.42 Hz; Frequency: 210.42 Hz (= 29. Octave), Tone: G3#; Shifted 440 Hz standard-pitch: A4/a' = 445.86 Hz, Made in Germany60,00 €
- Hirschman KR Indigo MAX Trombone PlungerHirschman KR Indigo MAX Trombone Plunger; for tenor and bass trombone; KR stands for Kenny Rampton, the world-famous trumpeter and long-time member of the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra under the direction of Wynton Marsalis; features of the mute: sounding well and tuned, easy to play, comfortable to hold, an expressive mute; with Kenny Penny venting system; this offers an even pitch when switching between open and closed (dense) mutes, which is essential for ensemble passages; Bass trombonists Dave Taylor and Earl McIntyre are two early testers and endorsing artists that gave invaluable feedback during the design process88,00 €