- Anna Kaziunas France Make: 3D Printing: The Essential Guide to 3D PrintersBinding : Taschenbuch, Edition : 1, Label : O'Reilly and Associates, Publisher : O'Reilly and Associates, PackageQuantity : 1, medium : Taschenbuch, numberOfPages : 221, publicationDate : 2013-12-31, authors : Anna Kaziunas France, languages : english, ISBN : 14571829395,64 €
- David Thornburg Ph.D. The Invent To Learn Guide to 3D Printing in the Classroom: Recipes for SuccessBinding : Taschenbuch, Label : Constructing Modern Knowledge Press, Publisher : Constructing Modern Knowledge Press, medium : Taschenbuch, numberOfPages : 178, publicationDate : 2014-06-01, authors : David Thornburg Ph.D., Norma Thornburg MA, Sara Armstrong Ph.D., languages : english, ISBN : 098915114X11,00 €
- Fournisseur Cultura Printing architecture innovative recipes for 3d printingAlthough 3D printing promises a revolution in many industries, primarily industrial manufacturing, nowhere are the possibilities greater than in the field of product design and modular architecture. Now scientists have developed remarkable techniques for printing from a wide variety of powders, including sawdust, clay, cement, rubber, concrete, salt, and even coffee grounds, opening an entire realm of material, phenomenological, and ecological possibilities to designers. In addition to case studies and illustrations of their own work, the two authors of this book offer guidance for sourcing alternative materials, specific recipes for mixing compounds, and step-by-step instructions for conducting bench tests and setting parameters for material testing32,00 €
- Dell Half Day Sleeve - Housse d'ordinateur portable - 17.3-pouce - gris avec des touches noiresWhen the line between work and play is blurred, the Dell Half Day 17.3'' Sleeve transitions perfectly between your personal and professional lives. Made from an authentic cotton blend canvas, with stylish contrast webbing accent, the Half Day 17.3'' Sleeve is practical, protective and stylish for wherever your day takes you. Features : Authentic cotton blend canvas is water-resistant and durable for everyday use. Quilted, scratch-resistant lining protects against dust and scratches Zipper-secured exterior pocket is ideal for small items. Ideal for stand-alone use or inside a bag or briefcase. L-shaped zipper allows easier access to your laptop. Fits up to 17.3'' (43.9cm) laptops.15,29 €
3D touch auto leveling sensor is not plug_and_play; you will need to do some modification to your firmware and for some control board, you may need to do some soldering work to the connector. We have prepared the pins for you. For detailed instructions, please refer to the user manual. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us.
Max. Current: 300mA
Cable length: 150mm
Net Weight: 10g
Shipping weight: 25g
3-pin: Brown (-, GND), Red (+5V), Orange (control signal)
2-pin: Black (-, GND), White (Z min)
1. 3DTouch can be operated in the following condition.
2. One I/O for control (PWM or Software PWM)
One I/O for Z min (Z Probe)
3. GND and +5V power
1. Additional power supply will be needed in case your board does not supply enough amperage.
2. Electronic devices can be damaged or even destroyed if connected to wrong polarity. [wrong terminal connect to 5V(+) and GND(-)]
3. Pulling/pushing hard on the push-pin can damage 3DTouch and make it less accurate.
4. Fix push-pin with locking paint after reassembling or adjusting core.
5. Do not remove or deform elastic material attached on the push-pin.
1 X 3DTouch Auto leveling sensor
1 X 3Pin Straight Pin
1 X 2Pin Straight Pin
2 X Screw & Nut & Washer
2 X Dupont Housing Shell 3Pin
2 X Dupont Housing Shell 2Pin
3 X Dupont Housing Shell 1Pin
14 X Dupont Terminal
1 X 10KΩ 1/8W Resistor
3DTouch can be easily applied, since it has a small and simple structure. Gathering information & firmware setting will be an easy task, because 3DTouch works as usual auto bed leveling sensor.
Self-test: The push pin is operated two times to test when the power is on.
Alarm: The LED light blinks if a problem found on a self-test or on an operation
3DTouch’s Standard Deviation in repeatability is around 0.005mm
4.Optimized structure: Larger Build Size
3DTouch is a small and technology-intensive one. Build size can be set larger than other existing auto bed leveling sensor. 3DTouch uses existing RC Servo motor signal intactly, so just plug 3DTouch on the same pins after removing servo motor.
3DTouch consists of Atmel ATtiny13A, solenoid, and a push pin.
Si vous voulez en voir plus à propos d’impression 3D,
gardez notre site en favori !
- Fournisseur Cultura Become a riso master : the creative s guide to making your own risograph artThis publication is a perfect primer for anyone who's ever been intrigued by the Risograph, a brand of digital duplicators. Designed mainly for high-volume photocopying and printing, it is far less expensive than conventional photocopy machines, laser or ink printers. The book begins by giving readers a brief history of the Risograph while outlining the basic principles of the printing process, including the equipment, tools and materials needed to get started. Rich in illustrations, pictures, detailed instructions and infographics, it comes as the ideal guide for novice users of a Riso printer. The book also includes profiles of notable printers, examples of printed products, works from contributing print shops, information about design studios and artists from around the world. It will broaden the printing horizons of the reader and illustrate the variety of possibilities offered by this relatively easy to use and amazing technique, with the aim of inspiring them via the Riso prints of others.35,00 €
- Radio Bike Co Radio BMX Race Jersey (Microdot)Long-sleeved Jersey for BMX racing The Race Jersey by Radio Bikes is designed to be worn while racing the track on your race BMX. It's highly comfortable to wear and comes with a few features that might help you to improve your track time.54,95 €