- Fischer Fart De Glisse Fischer Speedmax 3D HF SkiGliding wax for the 3D sidewalls for Fischer Speedmax cross country skis The highly fluorinated liquid wax minimizes friction and optimized glide. Suitable for all type of snow in the air temperatures from 14°F to 40°F (-10°C to +5°C).59,95 €
- Radio Bike Co Radio BMX Race Jersey (Microdot)Long-sleeved Jersey for BMX racing The Race Jersey by Radio Bikes is designed to be worn while racing the track on your race BMX. It's highly comfortable to wear and comes with a few features that might help you to improve your track time.54,95 €
- Thomann CTC-50 BlackThomann CTC-50 Black, Clip-On Chromatic Instrument Tuner, super tight fast tuning, bright color LCD display, rotates 360 degrees for easy viewing, tuning modes: chromatic/guitar/bass/violin/ukulele/ukulele-D, calibration 440-449Hz, high sensitivity piezo sensor, energy-saving auto mode, includes 3V (CR2032)7,30 €
3D touch auto leveling sensor is not plug_and_play; you will need to do some modification to your firmware and for some control board, you may need to do some soldering work to the connector. We have prepared the pins for you. For detailed instructions, please refer to the user manual. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us.
Max. Current: 300mA
Cable length: 150mm
Net Weight: 10g
Shipping weight: 25g
3-pin: Brown (-, GND), Red (+5V), Orange (control signal)
2-pin: Black (-, GND), White (Z min)
1. 3DTouch can be operated in the following condition.
2. One I/O for control (PWM or Software PWM)
One I/O for Z min (Z Probe)
3. GND and +5V power
1. Additional power supply will be needed in case your board does not supply enough amperage.
2. Electronic devices can be damaged or even destroyed if connected to wrong polarity. [wrong terminal connect to 5V(+) and GND(-)]
3. Pulling/pushing hard on the push-pin can damage 3DTouch and make it less accurate.
4. Fix push-pin with locking paint after reassembling or adjusting core.
5. Do not remove or deform elastic material attached on the push-pin.
1 X 3DTouch Auto leveling sensor
1 X 3Pin Straight Pin
1 X 2Pin Straight Pin
2 X Screw & Nut & Washer
2 X Dupont Housing Shell 3Pin
2 X Dupont Housing Shell 2Pin
3 X Dupont Housing Shell 1Pin
14 X Dupont Terminal
1 X 10KΩ 1/8W Resistor
3DTouch can be easily applied, since it has a small and simple structure. Gathering information & firmware setting will be an easy task, because 3DTouch works as usual auto bed leveling sensor.
Self-test: The push pin is operated two times to test when the power is on.
Alarm: The LED light blinks if a problem found on a self-test or on an operation
3DTouch’s Standard Deviation in repeatability is around 0.005mm
4.Optimized structure: Larger Build Size
3DTouch is a small and technology-intensive one. Build size can be set larger than other existing auto bed leveling sensor. 3DTouch uses existing RC Servo motor signal intactly, so just plug 3DTouch on the same pins after removing servo motor.
3DTouch consists of Atmel ATtiny13A, solenoid, and a push pin.